• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS - stops (crashes)

Yaze

Reaction score
Hello guys, i need some help there.

Theres a problem with my sources or with any of my script.
The server just went offline and i had this error in my log
Code:
tfs: scheduler.h:46: SchedulerTask* createSchedulerTask(uint32_t, const boost::function<void()>&): Assertion `delay' failed.
Aborted

How can i fix this error, so the server wont crash anymore ? :/

Thanks,

I'm using phone atm so its hassle to check my own, but check what functions or xml files this taskcheluder opens.
My guess is that some kind of xml file has incorrect variables

You think this taskcheluder is in my taskmanager ?
lua or xml?
I could post the script here then.

Iam using 0.3.6

thats scheduler.h:46
Code:
  assert(delay);
   if(delay < SCHEDULER_MINTICKS)
     delay = SCHEDULER_MINTICKS;

return new SchedulerTask(delay, f);
}

You think this taskcheluder is in my taskmanager ?
lua or xml?
I could post the script here then.
No man.
taskScheluder is something what puts events in order imo.
And if you have somewhere typo in XML or wrong event type or whatever, it will crash your server.

You should be able to see what xml files this thing checks.
But i think it will check all these:
Creaturescripts
GlobalEvents
Events

But how can it be creaturescripts.xml , globalevents.xml or any other .xml file i mean in creaturescripts aint a scripts, im sorry im not the best in scripts i got no clue how to find this out its very hard for me

But how can it be creaturescripts.xml , globalevents.xml or any other .xml file i mean in creaturescripts aint a scripts, im sorry im not the best in scripts i got no clue how to find this out its very hard for me
yeah its not.. im not asking you to post a script im asking you post entire xml...

Back