• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS version

cabrera2608

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi otlanders

I am creating a 8.6 server, and I would like to know which version of tfs is better for version 8.6?

thank you

Any other recommendation is wrong.

You can still use the old scripting style, but don't expect to be able to just throw a 0.4 datapack into 1.3 and expect it to work.

If I add scripts of higher versions, would it work?

that is, versions 10?
If a script is made for something that is made for a newer client version (ModalWindows and Market are the first things that come to mind), you won't be able to use it (and will be impossible to implement as well, unless you use OTC).

If a script is made for something that is made for a newer client version (ModalWindows and Market are the first things that come to mind), you won't be able to use it (and will be impossible to implement as well, unless you use OTC).

I already downloaded it, but I can't find any website for that version, the ones that are there are not for that version of tfs.

Do you know of any?
thank you

Because tfs 1.3 is better, what are the advantages compared to otx?

download the sources and with god I can not do any command, it is not supposed to be the most updated version?

How you cannot use any command? Have you changed player's group ID to 3 and account type to 3?

Ah just noticed LOL, Always used 3 and most of commands worked but I just checked and its like this
Code:
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_NORMAL = 1
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_TUTOR = 2
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_SENIORTUTOR = 3
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_GAMEMASTER = 4
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD = 5
on TFS 1.3

Do you know any scripting guide?

thank you😄
I've actually been in the process of writing a gitbook to try teaching Lua to people who are new to programming in general: Introduction (https://stigmax.gitbook.io/lua-guide/)
It is by no means anywhere near done, all I've got in the past 3 days is an explanation of each type & introductions to variables, and some of the operators used.
But I'm updating it every day if you ever want to check it out and see if there's anything new you could learn.

Back