• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS version

cabrera2608

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi otlanders

I am creating a 8.6 server, and I would like to know which version of tfs is better for version 8.6?

thank you

the functions of tfs 1.3
Or you can check all of the functions yourself in luascript.cpp in your source files.

Ah just noticed LOL, Always used 3 and most of commands worked but I just checked and its like this
Code:
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_NORMAL = 1
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_TUTOR = 2
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_SENIORTUTOR = 3
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_GAMEMASTER = 4
    ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD = 5
on TFS 1.3
Where can I find this?

Any other recommendation is wrong.
100% agreed

That is definitely the server you want to use, especially since you are in beginner stages of learning it would appear. You will get more support, no worries of downloading a virus from some datapack or .rar that someone is trying to give or usually sell you, it uses metamethods and revscripts which are both vastly superior traits which 1.4 possess over any other server (strictly talking about base server ofc). This is the way to go. If you want help you can find it here, but please, don't expect to just put the least amount of effort into getting help, and expect a whole system created just for your needs, that's not how things work here.

Please don't expect to post messages as short and informative as

Could the functions happen to me?
thanks
and expect anyone to even know what you are talking about.
We have to know exactly what kind of help you are looking for, the more information the better.

We can help you learn, no one is going to do it for you, for free.

Back