• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS WINDOWS

damiian

Reaction score
Hello all i have problem why my tfs 1,0 and 1.1 crash on widnows in 10 minutes ? application not responding ?
i compile on x32 and 64 maybe libs i have wrong ? using dll from otland pack 2.0 x32 and x64

How much ram do you have? I had similar problem when i had not enough ram to run the server.

processor i3 ram 8gb windows ultimate x64

i no login to server and server is work only in game i use comand or play wait 10minutes and tfs dead

max ram tfs using is 3gb on my task manager i have 8

processor i3 ram 8gb windows ultimate x64

i no login to server and server is work only in game i use comand or play wait 10minutes and tfs dead

max ram tfs using is 3gb on my task manager i have 8
Do you open other programs while tfs is running? Is it a rl map? I had a similar problem and it was due to ram as well.
System Info:
Intel core i7 6 core
8 gb ram

yes its real map bro normally use a computer problem only is a play on server kill monster boss on GOD using command and on 10-25minutes TFS dead

yes its real map bro normally use a computer problem only is a play on server kill monster boss on GOD using command and on 10-25minutes TFS dead

it's not because any boss etc.
It's your ram the values are not the same all the time. So if you run the server they are updating every seconds/minutes and then when you run new programs you have less ram left.
So the server dont have required ram and its crashing.

Try getting more ram or use other OS.

@Mark said that when u run server on win x32 server is taking 2x less ram than on x64 :)

Last edited:
Back