• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux TFS wont run

ziggy46802

Reaction score
I've compiled TFS but when I try to run the server I get this error

[8:25:35.305] > WARNING: The Forgotten Server has been executed as super user! It is recommended to run as a normal user.
[8:25:35.305] Continue? (y/N)

[8:25:37.376] > ERROR: Aborted.
theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:52: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_destroy(&internal_mutex)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

now I'm getting this error

[11:45:06.476] >> Starting SQL connection

[11:45:06.496] Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown database 'theforgottenserver' (1049)
theforgottenserver: databasemysql.cpp:39: DatabaseMySQL::DatabaseMySQL(): Assertion `connect(false)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

I'm trying to run it as sqlite by the way

My MySQL database wont start in the xampp control panel, although on a port checker from ip 127.0.0.1 it said port 3306 was open

yes sqlite is the type and now it's saying

[14:16:18.994] >> Starting SQL connection

[14:16:18.994] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!
theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:52: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_destroy(&internal_mutex)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

Back