• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux TFS1.0 (ERR: 20..02) - TFS1.1 (Connected)

Guxi

Developer
Reaction score
I compiled TFS1.0 and TFS1.1 on Debian Wheezy OldStable 7.5

TFS1.0
My client has a data pack that he runs locally /w TFS1.0 on his windows machine without any exceptions.
However, when I start the tfs srv on my Debian - It starts successfully BUT, If you try to connect you will get
7n4Eo1v.png

When player tried to connect to the server, there would be no errors (As if player is not connecting at all).

TFS1.1
When trying to run it on TFS1.1 it also starts successfully and players can connect like they should.

However, this data pack (lua scripts) are not compatible with TFS1.1, they are supposed to be ran on TFS1.0.

Does anyone have a clue what could be going on here?
I checked config.lua IP, PORTS, etc etc.. No clue.

When i tryed to use monsters pack from TFS 1.0 in TFS 1.2 i couldnt login to the server. (only monsters) Try to change back monsters. There are many possible issues but i had this one so telling you.

With your TFS 1.0 compile, I can connect on a 10.41 client. But my server is based on Client 10.76 to 10.79, I'm running it at home whit my 10.77 client.

Back