• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS1.1 - Viewing rule violation report

BlueMoon

Reaction score
Hi all,

I seem to have tried looking everywhere, but in TFS 1.1 how can I view rule violation reports such as name/macro reports?

Thanks

Why it's not saved in the database?

No ide really, I save my rule violations in the database, to easily be able to read them from the database.
My guess is that you can report things as many times as you want and that can make the server run ALOT of queries for no reason.
But with the rule violations you only have a couple (depending on setup).

You can ofc use a storage to check how many reports have been sent etc if you want to save them in your database insted.

But then again, TFS does not allow players to send in reports, only tutors (if not senior tutors) are allowed - for the reason that it can eat up the hard drive space (according to kornholijo~).
Im allowing reports on my server, with both systems - since how often does player otherwise report bugs?
The point of that system was to make it simple and easy for players to send in bug reports, insted of going to the website, logging in, navigating to the forum, create a new post, write a text about the bug and the post it.
Compared to right-click, write the error and hit send.

Back