• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFSCMS Beta 2 vulnerable? I got hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lars Jonatan Mikael Olsson
1992-04-01
Vasagatan 4
Härnösand
IP: 78.82.205.54

bor du i örebro för vi har vasagatan med hihihihiihihi
OWNED BIG TIME BY TALATUREN
TALA R0X BIG TIME MI HERO

Information about Rabbe:
-- removed --

EDIT: Oh, and when I checked my httpd logs after asking them to hack softcores.otland.net I see they both looked for phpMyAdmin, so make sure you keep your phpMyAdmin up to date or put it in a directory where they cannot find it (i. e: http://ip/asdf/). You can also password protect it and/or limit it to your IP only by using .htaccess.

They are over 15 years old and here in Sweden are they "criminal authoritative" and could get heavy punishment.

Look guys, we didnt even ruin nothin so why are y'all whining? xd

I just find it funny that you think you know so much about hacking, but in reality you are just searching for exploits at milw0rm (source: SST - ShadowSecurityTeam). When I and Kornholijo asked you and Svenskpopis what bash was, you couldn't answer our question. If you don't know what bash is, you're really far from being a computer hacker, well at least you wouldn't have a chance doing anything on a Linux server.

By the way, you should really drop what you're doing. THAxix is going to fill a report to the police now that we have obtained your real life info, and I've also heard that some guys are going to pay Svenskpopis a visit for what you guys have done. So you should really be careful who you're messing with.

We have enough proof since you didn't remove the httpd logs from the servers you hacked, and your ISP can still confirm that you've accessed the computers that got hacked. What you can do now is to return the Tibia account you stole from THAxix and apology to everyone you hacked or face the consequences (don't take this as a threat, it's just what I recommend you to do and I'm just trying to help you).

Word on Tala~! I really hope that you guys didn't wreck my friends computer. Mostly for your own debt.

we returned the acc, no worries xD

could u guys please remove my friggin info?

we will quit this now, it has gone too far.. sorry 2 everyone, but we just saw it as a competition. If we couldnt get in we had to find ourselves a way in. Was really fun but when we started ruining the servers we hacked into I agree it went over the edge.

Edit: About the XSS guide, im not familiar with XSS thats why I looked it up, duh..

Last edited:
we returned the acc, no worries xD

could u guys please remove my friggin info?

we will quit this now, it has gone too far.. sorry 2 everyone, but we just saw it as a competition. If we couldnt get in we had to find ourselves a way in. Was really fun but when we started ruining the servers we hacked into I agree it went over the edge.

Edit: About the XSS guide, im not familiar with XSS thats why I looked it up, duh..

Finally.

Poor kids, they finaly found something they enjoyed (ruining for others) and then get owned by the geeks (no offense).

not rly, he's offering to help me

@hampish, not really, it just felt good with the powah xD but ye it was bad, again sorry

I hope you guys give back the other account aswell, cus hes pretty frustrated ya know x)

Since they managed to hack my server, im pretty sure its possible for others as well. Rabbe and thoose showed that my server was easy capable of being hacked, and so far I havent found any critical errors or anything really bad that they have done. So I appreciate it, and hope I now am capable of preventing it, so when we get bigger "bad guys" on the road, perhaps I can prevent it.

As long as they are willingly to help us to prevent being hacked, I would appreciate it. (ofc as long as they don't ruin the server).

I help you in the way that I show that your server is vulnerable.
I DONT help you in the way to fix it, its up to you to figure out ^^
I DONT ruin the servers like olzone did to this one, but he dont do it otherwise either.

Sorry I saw you've "solved it", just because they chicked out ;)

Talaturen ftw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back