• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ThaCore's Mappin

• AMAZON CAMP
5zLyV75P4a.png

8DhHCSIhpV.png

iS1NUm0zLF.png

Wow, some really impressive works here.

Love your spider cave :]

Last edited:
[COLOR="#22350"]JUGGERNAUTS[/COLOR]
r0rLgWxC2t.png

Inspiration WardawG

SWAMP TROLLS
k2Wa7IBAf0.png

DRAGONS
uGHARpoUmt.png

THE FIRST ONE IS THE BEST MAP I'VE SEEN WITH NEW SPRITES! ITS FRIGGING AWESOME DUDE!
the other ones are cool too, you pwn :D

Actualy it isn't a rip off, those are sprites that aren't used much, what makes them look unique, it are the same sprites and same stylem, but not a complete rip off
are you going to say to someone, who also uses mountain and white sand on his mountains, a complete rip off, just because of the same sprites? no, because those sprites are used much
thats just the difference, and makes it look like a rip off

Actualy it isn't a rip off, those are sprites that aren't used much, what makes them look unique, it are the same sprites and same stylem, but not a complete rip off
are you going to say to someone, who also uses mountain and white sand on his mountains, a complete rip off, just because of the same sprites? no, because those sprites are used much
thats just the difference, and makes it look like a rip off

Because sand on mountains is normal that people uses all the time and thats something someone would do even if they didint see a picture, can u honestly tell me he would make it look exactly like that without taking it from wardawgs picture? Im sorry you can say what u wish but I think thats a complete ripoff, Im not saying he isint allowed to do it, because people ripoff everyone all the time. BUT I dont think you should showoff something ripped because its not anything you can take credits from anyway because its not your work even if you mapped it yourself.

Back