• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thais.. But Edited.. Poll/Question. NOT A RELEASE

Thais map.. (READ THREAD)

• Good idea

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • kind of dumb.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinc

Reaction score
Okay so I've been thinking..

What if I took and Map Tracked Thais only, along with South of thais and north of thais Excluding Fibula.

now. With that i'll add in regular spawns --cyc mt and what not

But then add my own demons and areas. hell if i could i'll get POH too..

Any way, Ideas on this, Suggestions..

Thanks~

-Zincs

Well, to me it sounds like something players wouldn't play really :p Thais is so common.
btw i use the nick zniC o_O

Well, to me it sounds like something players wouldn't play really :p Thais is so common.
btw i use the nick zniC o_O

well I'm not looking to be hosting like 100+ people..

maybe just me and friends, and anyone else who want's to play..

Really I don't think my net would be able to handle too many people connecting.. much less my computer but then again i could be totally wrong.

~

It Would perhaps work. But i aggre a little bit with ЯовΙп You wont have so much players. ^^

How about, you just use Thais city and put out npcs and make it very lovley.
Then you have a "real" tibia map with all the spawns, and you build your own place outside Thais and use all such spawns from the Real map.

The map wouldnt be so big but it would have lots of spawns! i find it pretty nice.

Back