• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thais Crap

it's still an ot, you don't need to wait for EVERY member to login
but heeeeeeeey, credits to your team for taking pz when vasadu wasn't there, I can honestly say I was reeeeally surprised:ninja::blink:

maybe its an ot, but ppl still CARE so actualy thats beauty of all this shit cuz ppl careeeeee when they die at least some do ^^

I am always pzed on Cknight, but nobody ever atks me, cause all afraid of ded.

yeh, but his point was you didn't dare to take pz untill you were 2x more people than us...you didn't have to wait for so many people, like half our team already logged when u guys took pz

lalalallalaalala

then for fuck sake why u take pz when we are many then you and after that crying on forum?

You guys are pathetic, a team of 3 people run you into south defence before we even came. So stop beeing so stupid. Btw, we were not more people than you so stop complaining.

no cuz you a fucking low level no one wanna waste unjust, take pz on Tankdozen or Cassius everbody gonna sneack you.

You could always give me exp scrolls, I'd scroll Cknight to 250 :).
I'm bad at leveling.

You guys are pathetic, a team of 3 people run you into south defence before we even came. So stop beeing so stupid. Btw, we were not more people than you so stop complaining.

has it ever occured to you that we maybe were killing some people who went into the sgate defence?
and looooool suresure ofc we were the same ammount of people no doubt!!111onetwothreefourlycos is a whore

Back