• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thais - Venore PLS destroy, AS ALWAYS

Bakot Lvlarn

Sadface Snowman
Reaction score
HORPLS.cam

We we're beating the shit of Ad Infinitum and they ran to venore and we followed and then the fucking nooblacks came and skullkilled, if you we're in warmode against us you would be so fucking pwned, but ofcourse you just want to skull kill and make a movie about it and be happy.

Fusion the worse guild on Moonhawk.

Not saying it would of made a difference if i lead this but, u cant say fuck all about ruining obs because when i lead against fusion last night u all had to come and try and do ur bit to ruin it and we raaped both teams, though u didnt have many, not the point.

Not saying it would of made a difference if i lead this but, u cant say fuck all about ruining obs because when i lead against fusion last night u all had to come and try and do ur bit to ruin it and we raaped both teams, though u didnt have many, not the point.

yeah yeah mister hacker

Ehm? Billy aka Independent Geek told us to come ob and he said that ur leader (Heor Smurfen) had accepted the war but you hadnt, and we came you were battling the polands and what should we do? just run back to the city and w8 20 more minutes ? no dont think so so we killed the skulls since we wasnt warmode with some of you. And reason you "raped" us was because we hadnt warmode, people we're afraid to take skulls and you were 25-30 people online while we we're 12-13 people.

rpg squad - ad infinitum having fun battles and ofc polacks ruining omgg

Back