• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thais Wedding (Wednesday Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevarah

SexyAdriel
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this is going to be the first Softcores wedding. Master Canavi and Vem er victor finally made up their minds, they love each other and will marry on the 13th of May in thais. All is invited!!

btw we need a rabi because we`re jewish

Best man: Genetric
Bride mate: Bearded Anal

no need for protection now since ur married mayb wel have lil master canavi's and lil vem's running about thais pking all the br's

haha any1 wanna get a huge team and kill everyone when they are marrying? xD Almost everyone will be 180+ so its many twitbeef points :D
I think you'll be north of dp and there's no pz there (Y) <3

We are in war! and there is no time for a wedding, we will be there for sure, count us in:thumbup:

stupid jews, go and kill innocent arabs in palestine u fucks

haha any1 wanna get a huge team and kill everyone when they are marrying? xD Almost everyone will be 180+ so its many twitbeef points :D
I think you'll be north of dp and there's no pz there (Y) <3
Tbh, It was the first thing I thinked about when I read first post. "What if they get killed in the middle of the ceremony?" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back