• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thank you and goodbye!

TILFen

Reaction score
I want to take this opportunity to say thank you and goodbye as I'm leaving the Open Tibia community behind me completely.

I would like to give a big special "thank you" to:
Helga, Bam, Reowyn, TehRetard, Neon, Sizaro, Evil Hero, Znote, Master-m, Xenios, Unbelievable, Peroxide, Kishar, Archez, Red,
Rizz, Byllan, jeeppee, ZoOorO, Zonet, VenoXx, Sharp, Sathure, HesteN, Siramix, Bintzer, Bogart, Scarlet Ayleid and Paxton.

And to the rest; I salute and bow to you. Good luck and thank you for these wonderful and amusing years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bajs!
Byes!
Adios!

I'll see you around here soon then! Few quit just like that, most continue but with declining visits and then fade away.

I would like to give a special thanks to:
Helga, Bam, TehRetard, Neon, Sizaro, Evil Hero, Znote, Master-m, Xenios, Unbelievable, Peroxide, Kishar, Archez, jeeppee,
ZoOorO, Zonet, VenoXx, Sharp, Sathure, HesteN, Siramix, Bintzer, Red, Dante, Bogart, Scarlet Ayleid and Paxton.

I've double checked... and still I can't find my name in the list. I'm sure there has been some kind of mistake here. Please fix asap.

Farewell, TILFen. Hopefully you visit us lowly-OT-dwellers now and then.
Goodbye, friend. I wish you all the best.

Red

Hmm I have a friend request by you :p HA-HA I will never accept it XDDDDD

BYE

Awww, Teh monkii wil leave :(
I have to say this is actually sad, you will be missed <33

He didn't even get his server done, so what does it matter.
Bye bye newbling

//im just trollin, bye

It sucks that we're losing a good member such as yourself, but live must go on

I give you the best wishes for the future :)

I knew that this was coming. I just logged in order to say that it has been great to cooperate with you, thank you! :)

Sad to see you go, perhaps you'll be back one day.
Either way it was great working with you on Zantera.

Good luck in life and have fun

/peroxide

Back