• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thank You Otland, and GOODBYE ! (Damons Goodbye v2: Final and permanent!)

Just seeing, has he been banned cuz of not knowing me ? :eek:

Thank you once more guys ;)

Na he was spamming a board yday afaik but i may be wrong..

Anyway catch u on skype some time xD

Haven't read everything, but good luck with whatever you decide to do next.
I hope that you will release everything you have done that ain't public as one last improvement for Open Tibia.

Thanks alot for everything.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Sad faith will some day come for all of us. That one day that we decide to leave Open Tibia behind us and move on with our lives. I wish you all the best, Damon, to whatever exciting things, love and new challenges your further life will bring. I believe I speak for the entire community that you've always been helpful, kind and of course, much appreciated.

Peace out brother :)

Thanks Vee, Eldin and Xon :)
Will miss ya guys :/

In Flames me and my projects:
0fd82f7a2f22840cd984694418eb801f.gif

All had a unique idea and were great in their own way :)

133531280x800gamespecia.jpg

imagetqw.jpg

1J7eA.jpg

And some more :)

Good Bye Damon..
I Will Miss Ya Brother...
I Hope God Bless You...
I Hope See ya Again In OT Land ...
Maybe You Quit OT Land..
But You Will Stay In Our Mind..
C Ya Brother <3
Cheers

Goodbye Damon, It's just great to say you goodbye, always users aren't going to say bye or anything. LONG LIVE!

Goodbye Damon, It's just great to say you goodbye, always users aren't going to say bye or anything. LONG LIVE!

I am not users, I am not anyone,
I am DAMON and want to be remembered as the same!

Last edited:
XD it's hard to break the habbit of checking it. He prolly wont leave fully for a good week.. Then he will be online once a fortnight and then just go. Hypatheitically speaking anyway.
:>

I'm sure he would come back if otland = an ice cold bottle of becks or fosters gold is given to members daily. Now THAT would be a "good call" ;> ahsahsasa

XD it's hard to break the habbit of checking it. He prolly wont leave fully for a good week.. Then he will be online once a fortnight and then just go. Hypatheitically speaking anyway.
:>

I'm sure he would come back if otland = an ice cold bottle of becks or fosters gold is given to members daily. Now THAT would be a "good call" ;> ahsahsasa
Haha so damn true <3 If there would be da ice cold bottle, i gotta stay for whole öife

Well, the thread died, so finally I can leave!
Those who I listd: Stay how you are
Those who just started with ot: Don't get scared of thise flamers here, you will get used to them(unfortunatly) ... (Uhm, TONKS)

3483oxy.jpg

OTLAND BYE <3
Cheers

Back