• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thanks OTland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarek

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Taarek
Hello OTland!

I have been active today for 1 year! :0 already feels like it was yesterday.

My first post when I got active: https://otland.net/threads/i-need-help-with-big-issuies-on-my-ot-8-6.228604/

I love OTland, And all these awesome people I have been enjoying everyday when I log in.
It's been though the last few months tho. But I am happy that I'm back.

Special thanks. (People that has been helping me here in OTland etc.)

@HalfAway the king <33333333333, thanks for everything my ***** :cool:.
@Damon Awesome mate! I love talking with you on skype and on VPS-unlimited. ;) gl on ur project
@Ninja Thanks for the help the last few months :pP It's very nice talk with you :rolleyes:.
@Limos The queen, always helps me in the support board, even if it's stupidest questions ever (Coolest person ever :cool:)

@Printer Siiiiick guy, It has been very intrestings to watch every project you work on. (Pokemon, 8.00 RLMAP etc)

@LordVissie Fun guy to talk with in Skype :D We always talk about non logical things hahahaaaaa, :p

@Mark <3, Best Administrator ever. Without him there would not be anything fun like this.

Thanks to other people that helped me learn fun things etc. Love this place and will keep doing that

no this is not a goodbye thread

Hehe cheers mate :)

Tarek police. Cleaning up the streets of otland one by one

remember my first active year like it was yesterday...

This post made me realize i've been here for 7 years... D:

@Tarek1337 Same goes for you mate! Your a great addition to our beloved community and I consider you as one of my most valued friends here at Otland.. Stay with us and dont leave again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back