• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thanks to all OTS contributors

RusasKii

Reaction score
Hello ladies/gentlemen. I do this post in gratitude to all those who have made OTS possible for so many years.
I have opened a server after 10/15 years? 7.x times when I started with my first OTS. I have very good memories. I was very young, but thanks to communities like this I managed to open my first server. Not with great success but it was fun/entertaining as well as learning how many things work (at most I can edit a script and little else).
But every day that I had the server I was even proud of it. I saw how things work and little by little I learned some things. I could even contribute, in those times.

I remember that we used a map editor (I don't remember the name sorry, OT Map Editor?) And Remere's Map Editor arrived with its auto border ... OMG thank you very much, in my opinion, you "revolutionized" the mapping. I always liked mapping, but doing all click by click was very heavy and after RME with auto border was crazy, it motivated me ...
When RME arrived, I liked it so much that I made a map from 0, big big. It was a great treat.
Remere thank you very much!

I know what it is like to invest your free time in something that really does not produce any benefit and even to be told how "bad" you have done it. But the times that I was able to help someone in OTS (and this is no longer just referring to Tibia) with something, it is thanks to people like you, who share their knowledge. And not only that, but they help selflessly ... I think the latter is the spirit of OTS.

Android clients, unofficial clients, play tibia RL functions in an OTS. Thank you all for your time and for sharing the content u done.

Conclusion of what was said ... Thanks to everyone who contributes to the OTS community. Since apparently Open, there is little left ...
Thanks to people like u, people like me can enjoy OTS.

Not sharing what is known is losing it.

Sorry for the bad English.

Last edited:
Back