• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thanks to GM Eddy

So you get a debug and immediatly start pointing fingers and calling names... The GM might have shown up because he got a report about a debug and was there to check it out, you dont know what he did there, but you do not have any right to accuse a staff member of the Shadowcores community of corruption and power abuse without any evidence.

Rage Mode [x]

Hello there,

I'm wondering that 'how the fuck he can push people and why he wanna do it?', I didn't know that people thinks too much bad about our assistance GameMaster of ShadowCores.
It's just a fake that he did pushed people because he won't and I promise he never gonna do something like this.

Maybe nothing is truth and you guys doing threads like this!
Remember: Please always respect our GameMaster of this server ... What they don't do for players? They do everything that they want so please don't be aggressive.​

Kind regards,
Dyablo! :p

^ Looks like a poem xD

Well, we all got debugged... That's true, but about the pushing part I'm insecure about.. Someone got pushed forward in our guild and I doubt that it was a guildmate pushing, maybe it was an accident though.

Whatever, it can't be changed anyway :)

Regardless of who caused it; our people who were stationed in the front line got debugged, including 1 of our 2 EK's. Which made it kind of impossible to fight in a close battle taking into consideration that our people were unable to return because they would first have to pass Validus again..

So whoever caused it; thanks.

Hello there,

I'm wondering that 'how the fuck he can push people and why he wanna do it?', I didn't know that people thinks too much bad about our assistance GameMaster of ShadowCores.
It's just a fake that he did pushed people because he won't and I promise he never gonna do something like this.

Maybe nothing is truth and you guys doing threads like this!
Remember: Please always respect our GameMaster of this server ... What they don't do for players? They do everything that they want so please don't be aggressive.​

Kind regards,
Dyablo! :p

How can you say this when you wasn't there and you are not able to confirm this?

1.- Dyablo was in the battle.
2.- Is not my labor to push people (and go on if you want to flame with: ooh but it's your labor to debug people, ops sorry if I did it before you all).
3.- It was an accident. Therefore there is nothing I can do to compensate my action, so what will happen after this post will be your decision as players from the server and decision from the administrator.

I'm sorry guys, I know you don't care if I am or not but at least coming to this thread where I am not welcome to be it's hard and some of the players that has been flamed for threads like this can understand this...

But still I need to get my levels back , since you caused my loss..... Should be an replacement. Since if you're an professional Gamemaster you know that goin in with invisible with a crowd of people causes debuggs...

1.- Dyablo was in the battle.
2.- Is not my labor to push people (and go on if you want to flame with: ooh but it's your labor to debug people, ops sorry if I did it before you all).
3.- It was an accident. Therefore there is nothing I can do to compensate my action, so what will happen after this post will be your decision as players from the server and decision from the administrator.

I'm sorry guys, I know you don't care if I am or not but at least coming to this thread where I am not welcome to be it's hard and some of the players that has been flamed for threads like this can understand this...

Fact that you apologized is enough for me.

Though I consider it very unprofessional to block me off during the battle and cause debugs to a lot of us players.

But, you're forgiven :).

Fact that you apologized is enough for me.

Though I consider it very unprofessional to block me off during the battle and cause debugs to a lot of us players.

But, you're forgiven :).
Signed.... Thats all we wanted :)

Back