• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thankyou to Resistance & Pupilo Do Batman

Unstoppable were at war against Validus. Started: Oct 01 2012, 20:38:29
Ended: Oct 01 2012, 21:20:48 2 - 32

Warmode?

I'll try to gather a team later, with people who know the difference between east and west. And then we will have a wm. I'm not sure when I start a team, but I will do it asap and contact you guys! But let's have a longer WM then, not one or two OB but war for some weeks with sneaks etc.

Hope you'll be patient, ill try to contact your guild asap.

I'll try to gather a team later, with people who know the difference between east and west. And then we will have a wm. I'm not sure when I start a team, but I will do it asap and contact you guys! But let's have a longer WM then, not one or two OB but war for some weeks with sneaks etc.

Hope you'll be patient, ill try to contact your guild asap.

you could probably only sneak like 2 people from us? everyone else is inactive including myself until we have open battles. whereas there are a couple of no lifers in my team who would be sneaking your guys 24/7

you could probably only sneak like 2 people from us? everyone else is inactive including myself until we have open battles. whereas there are a couple of no lifers in my team who would be sneaking your guys 24/7

yeah zars isnt on shadowcores 24\7 Only on the forumns 24\7 o.o

Back