• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

That 25 point upgrade for the knight weapons is not worth it... at all...

Q of Death

I've had enough...
Reaction score
USA, Westland, Michigan... yep, it sucks here...
I've been meaning to bitch about this for a second. For 25 bucks, I expect more than 20 points to my attack and an attack rate increase that's so itty bitty it only increases my nightmare killing speed by maybe 3 seconds.

You see, if you know about the magic art of fast clicking, this upgrade suddenly becomes pointless... yay!

This costs 25 dollars, and it blows. It's a simple as that...
Perhaps something else could be done with it, like a status effect (i.e. drunk), elemental damage, or maybe even more weapon skill or attack. Like I said, it's 25 bucks for 20 attack...

no.

yea gala mage shut up noobie.. the vegnagun weapons should have more power since a regular cyntara axe using the battle screen bug can do x5 more damage in less than half the time

I always wondered, using the battle screen bug, does it really help for mages/wands

i tried testing alot of times, doesnt seem to make difference for me :eek:

yea, it makes a difference.. i wish i knew of this bug b4 i bought that ultimate axe. lol

Well, for me. spamming the battle screen, doesnt allow me to use my Triple overtime sD rune.

It keeps poffing me, even if im also spamming it on the battel screen, dunno why, i cant see if its get shot. that green "Using one of.." aint comin up, and there to many hits going on at the target ( due to my wand spamming ) that i can see it ;/

yea gala mage shut up noobie.. the vegnagun weapons should have more power since a regular cyntara axe using the battle screen bug can do x5 more damage in less than half the time

im a noobie? lol
i said the same thing as the person right below me. i forgot his name lol:thumbup:

well this isnt real tibia its an ot. so just gtfo

And just what difference would it make if it was real tibia? I'm simply saying that unless red does something to make the potion worth while, the should consider a few things to make it a decent value. Dipshit comments like that not only make no sense, but they just turn a legit complaint into an argument thread.

I'd rather play ot's, much more fun than real tibia. Oh, and seeing as how this is a forum devoted to an ot, well, I guess you're just a moron.

Oh, and the person right below you said nothing related to what you said... What are you smokin' bro...

Last edited:
No paralyze effect on any weapon. Thats what magic level 90 is for and a couple cc. But maybe increase the dmg a little bit :D

something i just noticed. or i might just be dumb and it taken me awhile longer to notice than others.
but this upgrade doesnt do alot for the cyntara sword. but it does alot for the cyntara axe and hammer because it makes them have the same attack as a veneguns(i spelt that way wrong) and it has the effect so i think its good right now. but since the cyntara sword when you use with this only gets barly anything. i would suggest maybe adding more attack when you use it on the cyntara sword maybe?

something i just noticed. or i might just be dumb and it taken me awhile longer to notice than others.
but this upgrade doesnt do alot for the cyntara sword. but it does alot for the cyntara axe and hammer because it makes them have the same attack as a veneguns(i spelt that way wrong) and it has the effect so i think its good right now. but since the cyntara sword when you use with this only gets barly anything. i would suggest maybe adding more attack when you use it on the cyntara sword maybe?
uh what?
if you buy a weapon + the upgrade it's going to be equal no matter what weapon type

no when u first by a wepon the axe and hammer is 130 attk and has a fire touch. and the cyntara sword has 200 attk when u first buy it

no when u first by a wepon the axe and hammer is 130 attk and has a fire touch. and the cyntara sword has 200 attk when u first buy it

Wrongg.
Club = Death Damage Look type, And 200 Poison Damage. (Poisoned)
Axe = Fire Damage Look Type, And 200 Fire Damage (Burned)

Note. Both weapons STILL Do Physical damage. Just not nearly as much as the sword.

thw weapon upgrade gets rid of the fire/death damage, and makes it the same stats as an upgraded sword.

Back