• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint That loveinabottle spammer gets on my nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

I've reported 2 posts of that wannabe girl loveinabottle from this thread http://otland.net/f130/how-popular-you-3746/index267.html#post355402 for being offtopic. Why offtopic? Because the rules say that we have to vote from 1 to 10 and he keeps posting his retarded one-word-vote.

Will you moderators warn/ban that idiot or I am just wasting my time reporting his crap??

Thank you.

I agree i hate loveinabottle just abusive aswell said to be to go crawl back in my hole mongrol

Taken care of.

If thats enough to perm ban a user I think you should consider to ban all the people who spammed or gone offtopice there.

If thats enough to perm ban a user I think you should consider to ban all the people who spammed or gone offtopice there.

Check previous banishments, warnings and infractions of the user. He\she obviously can't behave, despite the official and unofficial warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back