• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thats legal?

domo666

Reaction score
...hello my name is bamyas in soft~and i am hacked by xogaze cuz i insult him ;););) and he say me if i kill with any char he will ask gm for my pass and hack me again!:D:D so who is admin of this server?gm cant giving pass from chars :mad::mad: admin u should delete that fucking gm and xegoze:mad::mad:

I highly doubt any gamemasters were giving out your account password...

Yes, it is legal. But just because you insulted him. Maybe he gets bullied in the school aswell, so he needs tibia to feel good. Then he gets bullied in Tibia aswell, so the GM has to come and help the bullied guy. So, your account got hacked.

End of the story

kkthxbye

I don't think anyone of the GM's does that..

GMs don't have any access to the servers database. MAYBE Feloth does, but I see it hard...

Talatured said once that security is their priority and they barely give anyone access to the database, so I only think that talaturen has access to the database, and maybe Feloth like another guy said.

Talatured said once that security is their priority and they barely give anyone access to the database, so I only think that talaturen has access to the database, and maybe Feloth like another guy said.

nice avatar
finally some1 who is happy that AC 2 gets out

GMs don't have any access to the servers database. MAYBE Feloth does, but I see it hard...

No, not even Feloth has access to the database.

Back