• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thaz Mapping Showoff [Newbie]

Thaz

๖OrgeaRPG Project
Reaction score
This is the first map i ever mapped ! xD

comment please! :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Not that bad! But vampire doesn't fit all those flowers..

Omfg! Rip :<! Joking :) Not that bad for a beginner :) Keep it up :)

and another :)

and another :)

Uhm, that's not 8.4 sprites, what mapeditor are you using? Also, you're using the wrong grass-type, you're using the one for gardens instead of nature. Anyway, keep it up.

I think he is Using SimOne 8.0 or something.

Uhm, that's not 8.4 sprites, what mapeditor are you using? Also, you're using the wrong grass-type, you're using the one for gardens instead of nature. Anyway, keep it up.

its not made for gardens, stop reading the brushes -.-

its not made for gardens, stop reading the brushes -.-

Well, that's actually the only thing I feel that it fits for anyway. small flowers in a grass-lawn, not really nature-like, also, the perfect color of the grass isn't something that's commonly seen in the wild, is it?

I am using a mapeditor for 8.40 , Cuz there is some yalahar walls and items in the mapeditor

Make full post and tell him what its for then, instead of that type of post where you get no answer. That only shows you don't know either.

with a bit of creativity it can be used for anything from elves theme to a christmas tree

Back