• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The 7 islands!

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey OTland

Well, when my internet was out of order, I used my time to play around with mapeditor for a few hours :p

So I decided to make diffrent islands with diffrent "Styles" (?) It's Fire, Earth, Ice, Jungle, Desert and Stone/Mountain.

This is what I came up with!

The 7 Islands

Fire/Prison Pic I

Fire/Prison Pic II

Earth

Stone/Mountain Pic I

Stone/Mountain Pic II

Ice

Desert Pic I

Desert Pic II

Jungle

3 Random Houses

Enjoy! If you dont like it or have suggestion of how I could of make it better, place say so!

Last edited by a moderator:
You said different styles. And I see many same doodads you have used everywhere. There are tons of these so you can make your islands more unique, for example isung quest items or whatever.

Also, most of the islands are too squary, each of them have to be different from another, so try to make more variables :f

Regards,
Hermes

The squary thing is the water or fire dont mind that thats just the basic ground, And with diffrent styles i ment like diffrent kinds of nature if you know what i mean

I went through the pictures and I've seen some things which in my opinion could be improved. Also note that I'm not going to give criticism on all of them.

First, don't make things that come from nowhere such as the branches you used more then once it also should be something which fits with eachother rather than a branch made on a big mushroom or like a branch growing out of a wall. Next thing is the necessary details you seem not use, I would suggest you go to your Nature palette and choose some stones and otherwise a couple of other things that fits aswell.
I noticed the huge roof you made on top of the building, in my opinion it should be removed since it's not meant for using in places like this and second of all it does not look that well. Instead of that I recommend you to use either a black marble floor or a brick roof or if you prefer more of a castle-look you can use the black wall-railing made for the yalahar update.
Now something else, the ground looks in one sight good, but you can use other grounds and combine them, some of these ground are the light dirt, light gravel and the thick dirt mountain ground and so it is made in a right shape and not to much square.

Well if you think you can use the advices for your mappings then I'm more then glad that I helped. ;)

Love you to arti ;)

Btw what is it with this squary thing :p
its the water thats squary, I tryed to shape the islands as much as possible :p

nvm I see what you guys mean with squary

Last edited by a moderator:
all those islands should be a good quest?

edit: it should be something like poi or inq, whit 1 boss on each island

Back