• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Adventures of Nex - by Neon

I would like to know some things, please!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated: (Cobwebs and Darkness)

13/11 -11
20:04

You are definitely the best creative mapper... O man, I love Your imagination - is very, very unique. You've got talent! Maybe school of writers, director? I want to see film created by You!

Nice job Neon! Can't wait until the next chapter lol

@Ethan: Thanks man :)

@Prest: Hehe, working on it atm :) Not released untill tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :)

who the fuck is Wedozu, and whats his problem? going In to a thread and says It sux, and Its boring dont read It If you think Its bad. just gtfo from this thread or even from the whole forum please Thanks

He stopped as soon as Neon scared him to death.

He's 13 and a troll, I understand him.

gasp.jpg

"the day after tomorrow" !

TILFen.
Looks like we got ourselves a
*puts on sunglasses*
p12a!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

ONT:
Gief maor plx?

Listen shawtinho who the f are u? Gtfo self, im just stating my opinion. @tilfen, neons a fkn pussy stop asslicking him

Bet you almost shit your pants before I said that I was just kidding.

Anyways, thanks for the comments.

Bet you almost shit your pants before I said that I was just kidding.

Anyways, thanks for the comments.
I bet that kid is butthurt that he cant map a tree haha

Ye, been working on them. I will go to the cinema tonight, so maybe tomorrow mate :)

Guys, let him take the time he needs. It will only get better if were patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back