• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

Daffik

Reaction score
As the title says, im using 1.2 and when i load the application i get this error message.
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

or this v
52158a877ed3461ea71e1afd44ad292e.png

0xc000007b is releated to wrong DLL bit system.

(stupid explination)

You cant run x86 dlls with a x64 .exe and vice versa they both have to be either x86 or x64.

ye nah ye doesn't work, how do I manage to get the correct dll-s to be used when needed then? how am I supposed to know which dlls need to be x84 and which ones x64. I did All in One runtime installation which should remove error 0xc0000007b but did not.. im out of ideas.

It won't tell I have dll-s missing or something like that, simple and plain stupid 0xc0000007b error which can be caused by so many things.

ye nah ye doesn't work, how do I manage to get the correct dll-s to be used when needed then? how am I supposed to know which dlls need to be x84 and which ones x64. I did All in One runtime installation which should remove error 0xc0000007b but did not.. im out of ideas.

It won't tell I have dll-s missing or something like that, simple and plain stupid 0xc0000007b error which can be caused by so many things.
OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0) (https://otland.net/threads/opentibia-dll-pack-v2-0.155310/)

Attachments

How old is your computer and CPU?

Go into Properties / C/C++ / Code generation and change 'Enable Enhanced Instruction Set' to SSE2

Back