• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Avengers: Infinity War (Part 1 & 2), and Captain America: Civil War

Are you excited for these upcoming movies?

• Hell yeah! Love Marvel movies.

• Yeah, I'm a fan.

• Not really. Never been a fan.

• Nah, they suck.

Results are only viewable after voting.

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
Has anyone been reading up on these new Marvel movies?

civil-war.jpg

Captain America: Civil War would seem to be quite an interesting (and somewhat confusing) story. It is expected to be released May 6th of next year (2016). That may be something worse seeing. It has Iron Man in it and some others we would normally see in Iron Man movies. It appears that Captain America and Iron Man (Tony Stark) have a falling out and fight each other, which doesn't make sense to me, as the end of Age of Ultron suggested that Captain America and Iron Man were friends (or close enough).

avengers_infinity_war__wallpaper_by_theincrediblejake-d8lt3gm.jpg

The Avengers: Infinity War (Part 1 & 2) will probably be something you'll want to see in IMAX 3D, if you can. It will probably include Thanos (and maybe others from Guardians of Galaxy)? The movie appears to involve almost all of the characters we've seen, teaming up against Thanos. And odds are, these will be the last Avengers movies ever made.

Im so gonna watch this movie captain america is my favorite marvel

Back