• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Beginnings

LoL-Up

OldTales
Reaction score
Was doing a cleaning on my pc, my old server 6.5 :D working, memories when tibia was an evolution of the game (even with those graphics children 10 years), started killing rats after trolls, there minotaurs, orcs, cyclops, giants, demons, that media players was 30-50 the fuck and myths was 100 something amazing today lv 10 will now hunt in demon, one week already takes lv 100, the mechanics changed the improved performance that did not exist previously between the server and client, but had many unnecessary additions and also became an easy play Tibia today, besides the PTW, but then some prints for those who are curious and for those who dug this time:

Thais First City:
Spoiler

Update 6.2 add Ab'Dendriel, Kazordoon and Carlin (I no have Kazordoon on the map :/)
Spoiler
Ab'Dendriel

Carlin

Dungeons and Monsters:
Spoiler

Weapons and Equipments:
Spoiler

omg your server really? let's play? :D
swskmg.jpg

Yes, is really ^^, no have respaw, npcs and quests on map, It needs to be done for play

Back