• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying The best Knight I can get for around $25 - $50 (details inside)

I

Icy

So I'm looking to drop anywhere from $25 - $50 on a Knight, post your offers here.

Info I'm looking for:

Code:
World & Type (You can PM me World Name if you want):
Level:
Skills:
Eq / Items / Cash:
Addons:
Male / Female:
Pacc / Facc:
Recovery Key?:
Final Warning?:
Finished Quests:
Price Range:

Post away, I'll look at my thread every day multiple times a day so if I see something I like I'll message you! If you want I can also pay with Tibia Cash depending on your world.

Last edited by a moderator:
World & Type : Amera - PVP
Skills:
2w6dlya.png

Eq / Items / Cash: in the pic /\ 40$ - and comes with RK - 2x 20$ PSN gift Card
Pacc / Facc: Facc
Recovery Key?: Yes (i give 2 u)
Final Warning?: Yes :(
Finished Quests: Need 2 check

Thanks for your interest Luciano, unfortunately your price is a little high for what your character is / has: there is a lot of war on Amera (not a problem) but your char has a Final Warning which is a HUGE turn-off for me because it might be deleted for account trading / sharing right when I buy it. I also have no use for your PSN Gift Cards so they're mainly irrelevant, but thanks for your interest.

At the price you're asking, I'm going to say
/no

Thanks for your interest Luciano, unfortunately your price is a little high for what your character is / has: there is a lot of war on Amera (not a problem) but your char has a Final Warning which is a HUGE turn-off for me because it might be deleted for account trading / sharing right when I buy it. I also have no use for your PSN Gift Cards so they're mainly irrelevant, but thanks for your interest.

At the price you're asking, I'm going to say
/no
so whats about 20?

so whats about 20?

I would like to spend $25 - $50, and I expect to get my money's worth. If I bought your character I would still be looking for other characters so I would probably only spend about $10 on it, sorry.

Could always buy my lvl 73 EK that you posted in previously. Tho it's not best comes with RK and no dele warning.

Could always buy my lvl 73 EK that you posted in previously. Tho it's not best comes with RK and no dele warning.

Sorry, your price is a little too high for what you're offering in my opinion - looking for at least a level 100 or a 75~ with 85-90 skills.

I got a character 110 ek on secura 30$ with no dele warning and rec key

Update: got an offer but it's a european server and I'm Canadian - I'll take it if it's the only good offer I get in the next day or so.

i'll take off the cost of the world transfer if you would like it tonight...

Back