• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying The best Knight I can get for around $25 - $50 (details inside)

K, well I didn't want to buy your character anyways Luciano, sorry for your loss but you should probably post that info on your sell thread so people don't still think they can buy your character, not to sound like an ass.

Ontopic: I tried to contact both of my sellers via. PM and neither responded, so still looking I guess unless 1 of them responds.

bump, still looking (both people that were interested failed to contact me)

for selling.jpg

quests.jpg

World & Type Knight in Xerena mage in Empera Pvp
Level: in pic.
Skills:in pic.
Eq / Items / Cash:all in pic
Addons: Knight got full beggar, first summoner and almost first druid + second wizard demon hunter outffit and not done inw stop on last mission
Male
Facc
Recovery Key?: yes i got one
Final Warning?: no
Finished Quests: in pic.
Price Range: first i want to know your offer :)

Interested in your characters arturo8, I've PMed you my MSN, and I'll add you when I get home later today - spam my MSN when I add you because sometimes I'm not looking at it :p

@Wezza, sorry your characters are a little too-low of a level for my liking, but thanks anyways!

Still looking, artur's offer was a little steep for me and required bank transfer which was an additional 15$ :/

Might work for someone but not for me.

So.. Bump.

Back