• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best mapper!

Who's the best

• Neon

Votes: 54 52.9%
  • Honeoye

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Akor Shel

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • Sizaro

Votes: 14 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you just post pics of their mapping instead of talking about who is the best? theres 3 pages of crap here, i didn't see any screenshots. how the hell are people supposed to decide? o_O

Sometimes "akor shel mapping" is too square and "neon mapping" is over detailed...

my vote is neon.

I Agree with Neons 2nd Post =]

but if i had to Vote,in which i havent,i'd vote Neon,i really like his Maps =]

Translation.

Silent Reaper and Mannen med Brillorna har ******, så dom räcknas inte här xD

=

Silent Reaper and Mannen med Brillorna is on a other forum, they dont count here.

And also I think you should add more mappers then only 4 of them or you should call it "The best mapper of otland". I think there are more good and even better mappers then the 4 of them
And Silent and MmB do count since it's who's the best (mapper) and not about only this forum

btw the votes on Akor shel shall be -3 so its 15 votes, he voted on him self 3 times, how? get it by your self ;)

Sizaros mapping is the best i think, just my opinion ^^ //
Sizaro din mapping e bäst ! =)

can't we all be good mappers? instead of there having to be a best? and besides i can't make a decision because i don't even map with 8.2 shit map editors, and in most of these peeps mappin its those items that i dont even have that often make their stuff look cool. so i'd say do a 8.0 contest and it would be a better match up.

I agree with Weedman. Why can't we all be good mappers instead of a chosen one?

All the mappers are the same, there's not a best one and not a noob one.

I agree with Weedman.

All the mappers are the same, there's not a best one and not a noob one.

I agree with Weedman.
no, all mappers are different, they have different styles, that's why there simply can't be a 'The Best Mapper'. And the best is still CipSoft team, because they actually made a large, playble rpg-map. Even though most of us won't like it, it's the truth.

I dont like many places of the Tibian Continent...

like Edron... I dont like the style.

and some other places...

I said you may not like it, but they're still the best mappers :) else they wouldn't have 250.000 players, and always at least 30.000 players online

I have atleast 30 players on one of my OTs LOOOOOOL!

Damn CipSoft made a great job against ot makers... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back