• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best Place You Ever Been To

Cyprus, but where I really would like to go is to Manhattan, visit everywhere there and also to see a real boxing fight at Madison Square Garden, that would be awesome.

And also, to try a real american Bagel xD

Miami <3

I was there for one month (actually i was on Key largo, which is part of Florida Keys but i was in Miami very often, also in Key West) and if the owners of house in which we were living we're not fucking dumass and pricks, it would be the best month in my life :D it was about 7 years ago, i remember when someday we went to some bar at Miami Beach in which the waiters were ... topless! We didn't knew about it, and we were like "wtf?" When a topless chick with huge ass boobs came to us and said "Can i help?" XD anyway it's really great city. Hot beach, ocean...

Back