• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Best Player on icechaw

And by the way none of emzy thainheart,arwyna cold,panczek,ponckerz or sankers deserves their name here you couldnt even kill me when you had me traped at wasps when you leave hellgate lmao destroy field an pushed you and then i lost pz. So im deleting emzy from my list. Way to go emzy!

uff ^^ hard words man :p but i guess me and palacz were the best knights on the serv... played emzy up to 727... just pvp.... ^^ and ye.. everyone would die if u get him into a trap... but the point is to dont get trapped.. and i am rly good at this part :p i rly miss the icechaw times... miss them as much... its close to be like i miss my rl time 2000 - 2007 xd

we all had alot of fun^^ isnt that what it was all about? xD killing everyone :D thats fun xD

Back