• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THE BEST PLAYER YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

The Curious One

Reaction score
Today , i was talking for a long time about best tibia/shadowcores/lunarforce player, im so curious who have the best and unique mechanics which are needed to be the pro one. Write here some propositions with name of the candidate. If we get many votes on one person ill contact with him/her and give him the reward (20kk on shadowcores/lunar).

LETS VOTE

ps. Dont forget to write which trick/magicwall/push made the biggest impression on you !

I'm very pro I have magic wall in f6 and always throw it. I throw avas on monsters I almost always kill them.

20kk in shadows for Tobber please.

lapa best warlord in the world, best pvp, best commander, best all. nothing more to add
HAIL LORD LAPA

@Salar yes, funny how i got 99999x noobchars on me and no one even touched you LOL. Too bad you couldnt kill me when i was trapped like 10 times and i just outhealed fcking 5000000 players xD

Back