• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best players of the teams

szklanka

Reaction score
Who do you think is the best player in the team :

A/ WIPE AGAIN
B/ UNSTOPPABLE
C/ FLAWLESS VICTORY
D/ REVOLUTION/Synthessis

In my opinion :
a) calar, kayto, satana sne and instanity
b) promyth and FATIMA (joke heheh ofc)
c) ervilha, blue yoshi
d) attisa, nuskei

best players you mean peoples who have more money , more ssa , more might rings and better bot ?

I have best mind on pvp, the whoole server knows it. I want you all to know it, keep hatin, you're all fuckin jealous. Start posting hate please x)

- - - Updated - - -

a) Maslana, Insanity Boltz, Anastasy (not in order)
b) Unstoppable- > Dont give a fuck
c) Flawless -> All noobs.
d) Ezoons, Doktor Zerkk, Towaz, Jordi, Reishid, Da Real Nuskei

a) calar, satana, anastasy, anton bror (he stills plays or im so fucking drugged?)
b) magebot is her best player
c) nothing to say lol.
d) Jordi, towaz aka kurwo sendpage1111111111, reishid, pan mily, nuskei, vesly and more ppl i dont remember atm.

I didnt putted myself in the list bcz i can't judge rlly good about me, i think im good in pvp, but its not pretty to say it by me xD

A/ Calar, Vinzor, Gem.
B/ No1 they all fucked.
C/ Huehuhue? Combo UE 11 frags / nothing to say.
D/ Nuskei, Jordi, Sheous, Raalar XD

1 alex anasty
2 to be honest dont know any unstopable members by memory
3 boricua saintz vilden saintz
4 both teams have alot of good players (there still noobs though)

1 alex anasty
2 to be honest dont know any unstopable members by memory
3 boricua saintz vilden saintz
4 both teams have alot of good players (there still noobs though)
Saintz because they are your butt buddies.. nice ^^

Saintz because they are your butt buddies.. nice ^^

nah because noone in flawless is good and since boricua is my rl id rather say him then nobody besides hes pretty good at pvp;)

#Brunoz

And?
You don't even fight so stfu.

I play here since the server had 200 players, and I know very well how Nuskei is horrible and his friends who played with him in Conglomerate (led by OMEL)
* when they initiated the server all left their team. Some were for the Calar Team.

I play here since the server had 200 players, and I know very well how Nuskei is horrible and his friends who played with him in Conglomerate (led by OMEL)
* when they initiated the server all left their team. Some were for the Calar Team.

Aha, ok. You dont remember how i destroy u before this defik? huehueuhehu your team loose sth like 15kk-20kk bcoz red skulls on noobchars when u was pumping sd on stack ahahahahah and that wasnt conglo only Tala Khan ;* we were lords of server before wille come back ;* so ye im noob go defense and turn on navi brazileiro

PS. niech Ci stary kurwo zdechnie a matke zagazują żydówke jebaną.

Translate : Ye, your team was the best

Your family song :

[video=youtube;-iYBIsLFbKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYBIsLFbKo[/video]

Nuskei isnt the worst player in sc, but dont have skills enought to enter in a list of "best players" neither, just a normal player...

hah best player

hueheuehuehe

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;DmuFWVeyHl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmuFWVeyHl8[/video]

sell xinup and zingi their body's

offer

Last edited:
Back