• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best possible profit on a low lvl

Kokkelimunakas

Reaction score
Yeah i tought that after i sold my main char id start leveling again on my noob account. I have a lvl 15 knight in it and it has no premium time (yet). And i was thinking what could possible be the best profit. The xp doesnt matter just need the cash D:

exp > profit, but at your level you should have some cash I guess.
At level 15 FACC I'd be hunting Mt. Sternum cyclops.

Id be hunting liberty bay rots and carrionr worms. Since give great exp and gold AND dont deal as much dmg to a knight as cyclops do to my knight :p they nearly hit nothing, so you can get good exp+gold there and almost no waste. If youdont have decwnt equip id prolly advice you to rots :)

If you follow this guide, you'll surely have enough money to buy yourself a premium scroll between lvl 50-80, if you dont, go Carlin or Venore Coryms.

Hunting Spots: (Red = FACC)

The numbers are rankings, they're ranked after cash gain.

8-20 Swamp Trolls(2)/Swamplings(1)/Rotworms(3)/Larvas(4)
21-30 Crocodiles(1)/Rotworms(2)
31-50 Elvenbane(3), Shadowthorn(2), Dworcs(1), Tarantulas(4)
51-80 Yalahar Mutated Humans(2), Port Hope Carniphilas+Mutated Humans(1), Outside Orc Fortress(3)
81-100: Green Djinns(1), Blue Djinns(2), Coryms(3)

I did not include places you could bot for loads of cash, if you'd like to know, PM me and I'll tell you where (lvl 8-40 places). You can profit 100-300k/night.

EQ:

8-20 Isle of Destiny EQ

21-30 Plate Set, lvl 20 wep, Spike Shield

31-50 Knight Set, Spike/Dragon Shield, lvl 30 wep, leather boots

51-80: Do quests, Banshee, BK, Blue legs, Crusader Helmet, Arena

81-100: Farm djinns, check poc prices before picking side.

100: Start buying real EQ

Last edited:
Back