• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best sport in the world [Poll]

What's the best sport in the world?

• Soccer

Votes: 88 42.5%
  • Swimming

Votes: 16 7.7%
  • Tennis

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Basketball

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Golf

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Handball

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Running

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Sleep

Votes: 65 31.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Le-parkour! It owns all sports :]

~Voted for running since it's the one option in the poll most related to parkour~

Sleep is a sport? lol

Soccer (Football, as we call it) is the best anyways. There is nothing better.

is futball not soccer
only on usa is called soccer
on the world is futball.
srry bad english

USA isn't the only one.

There's at least 1 European country that prefer Soccer over Football.

800px-Soccer_football.png

Omfg, I don't think you should complain on Silents "duplicate" posts or that he makes unnecessary shit.

Cuz in the 2 same threads you commented "Internet :p", it's really annoying to see that "Xexza" has done the latest post on every fucking thread. If you have 5k posts doesn't matter if people think you're experienced, cuz if they see ur list of posts, they'd just laugh.

I mean, you had 780 posts like just one or two days ago, now...1k? It's ridiculous.

omg archez, i bet u will do better poll than this, for me best sport in the world is volleyball, mexico isnt good in that, but it doesnt mean that this sport doesn't exist;d
moreover where is power-gaming in tibia ?:d

/sleeping

LOL you dont even have the best sport on the poll add Rugby League for us aussies and kiwis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back