• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

/// the best team \\\ in 2013 on lunarforce @ poll

the best team on lunarforce ? in 2013.

• All In

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Wipe Again

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Penguins

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Forfun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flawless Victory

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Vanquish

• Unstoppable

• Blessed

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Kaida

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Deathwish

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Wipe again ? you are kidding me ? it's fucking shit, calar is not leade, this is best noob from tibia, and shit team, only exp warzone.
buahahahahah
only penguins, becouse they have best ppl like sded, camuh, and other ppl like we ride/ndk teams.
sry for bad engilish

To be honest Penguins have dominated the whole time they have been there. They have also lasted the whole time which just proves that they are an ACTUAL TEAM.

To be honest Penguins have dominated the whole time they have been there. They have also lasted the whole time which just proves that they are an ACTUAL TEAM.

It only proves that Veziv is way to addicted. People actually have lives, the good leaders like Navid, Skeon, Wille etc.

When Wille was leading he smashed Veziv so hard Veziv cried and said "This is our last WM then I'm going to 8.6"

When it was Navid vs Wille it was best times, when everyone was still 150 - 200 on Lunar. Those wars were fucking amazing. Also when it was Thomas team, Joe Flow etc vs Navids small team was also insanely fun. Veziv is not good, just a fucking addict that has a shit ton of people on his team, remove his core players and he won't be anything.

I voted All In because to me it's the only team besides Wipe to actually vote for.

Wipe again ? you are kidding me ? it's fucking shit, calar is not leade, this is best noob from tibia, and shit team, only exp warzone.
buahahahahah
only penguins, becouse they have best ppl like sded, camuh, and other ppl like we ride/ndk teams.
sry for bad engilish
you dont even play hre so how would you know.

buahahahahah
sry for bad engilish
Ok I'm bad, our team is bad but we've managed to smash veziv many many times.

Gandax no have bp? :[
Kiraja no have hands ? :[

mam kristal bp ty ruda kurwo :

2b33003ab7de6a7264f9695bdd6d2a8a.png

idk why people even make this awards, polls and shit.. every retard votes for his friends, own guild anyway.. the team with the most forum trolls will most likely win.. and besides not like this voting means anything.

It only proves that Veziv is way to addicted. People actually have lives, the good leaders like Navid, Skeon, Wille etc.

When Wille was leading he smashed Veziv so hard Veziv cried and said "This is our last WM then I'm going to 8.6"

When it was Navid vs Wille it was best times, when everyone was still 150 - 200 on Lunar. Those wars were fucking amazing. Also when it was Thomas team, Joe Flow etc vs Navids small team was also insanely fun. Veziv is not good, just a fucking addict that has a shit ton of people on his team, remove his core players and he won't be anything.

I voted All In because to me it's the only team besides Wipe to actually vote for.

There u go.proven biased.

buahahahahah
sry for bad engilish

lol you're a troll mafucka
calar is good he dont scream at ppl "i BAN YOU I PING YOU" like veziv calar is relaxed that why he win always against veziv and veziv make 2 frags and rush def even if was in his team i admit he is good comander but he is scared to fight in OB against a team like wipe again cuz he knows his ppl trolling around not exiva and ppl are bored of his screaming muhaahhaha

idk why people even make this awards, polls and shit.. every retard votes for his friends, own guild anyway.. the team with the most forum trolls will most likely win.. and besides not like this voting means anything.

i voted for penguins

I play with veziv now, before then with bruhs, and wille. And calar on shadow (calar likes ping battle and kidds in team)
My vote penguins.
calar liks pings? and your on penguins hahaha no comment

Dude, the majority of the people who play Tibia, their memory don't last that long. Everyone will think about the past 2 or 3 months and make their choice but the fact is that it is about the entire 2013. The beginning of Lunar in the spring and during the summer, who the fuck of these people remembers anything?

Tl;dr These polls are retarded because peoples mind doesn't go longer back than the past two months (THE MAJORITY)

Back