• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

/// the best team \\\ in 2013 on lunarforce @ poll

the best team on lunarforce ? in 2013.

• All In

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Wipe Again

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Penguins

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • Forfun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flawless Victory

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Vanquish

• Unstoppable

• Blessed

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Kaida

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Deathwish

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Dude, the majority of the people who play Tibia, their memory don't last that long. Everyone will think about the past 2 or 3 months and make their choice but the fact is that it is about the entire 2013. The beginning of Lunar in the spring and during the summer, who the fuck of these people remembers anything?

Tl;dr These polls are retarded because peoples mind doesn't go longer back than the past two months (THE MAJORITY)
Flaw vote Flaw / Wipe Vote wipe / monkeys vote monkeys ext. :D
and the people who dont have team vote for whos best so your point i invalid besides if flawless voted for flawless it would be over 100 people

and the people who dont have team vote for whos best so your point i invalid besides if flawless voted for flawless it would be over 100 people
Say What I feel about 1 team

I vote Veziv

In all honesty Penguins is the best team. Wipe Again waiting 2-3 weeks to exp before warmode and you call penguins charlovers kkkkk shut the fuck up you goofy kids

Both Calar and Veziv team have good players, I do think Veziv's are slightly better aslong they dont troll around. The fact that Veziv is a complete brainless retard most of the time makes a difference though.

In all honesty Penguins is the best team. Wipe Again waiting 2-3 weeks to exp before warmode and you call penguins charlovers kkkkk shut the fuck up you goofy kids
exping for 2-3 weeks? kiddin me?

Back