• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The best VIP system ever! [Action/Movevent/Globalevent]

via phpmyadmin xD!
Code:
UPDATE `accounts` SET `vipdays` = X WHERE `id` = ( SELECT `account_id` FROM `players` WHERE `name`='Kekox' )

Just change the X for the days you want to add and the name Kekox for the name of the player..

beautiful scripts rep++
im wondering if you could make the VIP effect only a talkaction, in which it toggles the effect on/off
thx anyways/in advance

There is a tutorial in the forum based on this vip system, look for it xd

I tested and bought 30 days vip, but the vip days dont go les.. all time is 30 days, i tested 5 days ago...
And function OnTime donts workin to remove

Go to your phpmyadmin and execute:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD
`vipdays` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

where I get this?

Kekox, your scripting looks perfect.
The only thing I would add is instead of a globalevent to check that, a movement using a tile that checks os time.
Thanks for your release.

ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD
`vipdays` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

I dont understand that part, what should I do with it? :/

Got a problem with Add vip days ( a bit modified)

When I am using this command: -- I am trying to give my god (myself) points.
Code:
/addpoints 30, Xavizus

I am getting this error in consol:
Code:
[Error - TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/add_points.lua:onSay
Description:
(luaDoPlayerSendTextMessage) Player not found

[Error - TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/add_points.lua:onSay
Description:
data/talkactions/scripts/add_points.lua:34: attempt to concatenate global 'sende
r' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        data/talkactions/scripts/add_points.lua:34: in function <data/talkaction
s/scripts/add_points.lua:3>

This is the script for this error:
Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
        if(param == '') then
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Command requires param.")
                return true
        end

local t = string.explode(param, ",")
        t[1] = tonumber(t[1])
        if(not t[1]) then
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Command requires numeric param.")
                return true
        end

local pid = cid
        if(t[2]) then
                pid = getPlayerByNameWildcard(t[2])
                if(not pid) then
                        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Player " .. t[2] .. " not found.")
                        return true
                end
        end

if(t[1] > 500) then
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You can only add max 500 premium points.")
                return true
        end

sender = getPlayerByNameWildcard(cid)

doAddPremiumPoints(pid, t[1])
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, "You have added "..t[1].." premium points to "..t[2]..".")
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(pid, sender.." just added you "..t[1].." premium points.")    
        return true
end

Last edited:
Help plz my english is bad U.U

Code:
[06/07/2010 21:10:47] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/talkactions/scripts/removedays.lua:34: unfinished string near '")'
[06/07/2010 21:10:47] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/talkactions/scripts/removedays.lua)
[06/07/2010 21:10:47] data/talkactions/scripts/removedays.lua:34: unfinished string near '")'

---------------- /adddays 31,Rockabilly -----------------  

[06/07/2010 21:13:04] [Error - TalkAction Interface] 
[06/07/2010 21:13:04] data/talkactions/scripts/adddays.lua:onSay
[06/07/2010 21:13:04] Description: 
[06/07/2010 21:13:04] (luaDoPlayerSendTextMessage) Player not found

[06/07/2010 21:13:04] [Error - TalkAction Interface] 
[06/07/2010 21:13:04] data/talkactions/scripts/adddays.lua:onSay
[06/07/2010 21:13:04] Description: 
[06/07/2010 21:13:04] data/talkactions/scripts/adddays.lua:35: attempt to concatenate global 'sender' (a nil value)
[06/07/2010 21:13:04] stack traceback:
[06/07/2010 21:13:04] 	data/talkactions/scripts/adddays.lua:35: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/adddays.lua:4>

please some1 help me, I bet its np for u guys
in phpmyadmin inside of your otserver database. At the top of the page you can see a list of link (Structure,SQL, Search, Tracking, ect....) Press the SQL link.

Type in the SQL query you had:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD`vipdays` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
And press "GO" Button

I bet u here this often but I will say it again your the best, I will try it when I get home from work

I bet u here this often but I will say it again your the best, I will try it when I get home from work

I don't belive I am the best, but :p I am the one who tries to help as much as I am able to :D

Back