• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The best war server

dustinvdh

Job: U.F.O Pilot
Reaction score
I'm looking for people that want to back me up in creating a new unique server.
The server will be very professional with aim at becoming a top 10 one. Im planning to invest a lot of money in it and create something real.
Ot's are on the edge of dying, ofcourse there are some real good RLmap ones but a big increase in lack of custom OT's like back in the days.
I want to create server with a huge map and a concept of creating 4 factions that battle with each other and take control of castle's/waypoints.
Think about the boardgame called RISK, it will be a realtime open world strategy operation with an active community/market system where people actually build up reputation.
Assigned factions will have massive guilds instead of the seperate guild system used at real tibia. If anyone has interest into involving in this project, feel free to contact me. At a further point the target is to actually create a custom game based on tibia so keep in mind that you're looking at a long run project.

Code:
Ot's are on the edge of dying
30,000+ Players Daily on just OTServlist statistics
20,000+ Players Daily in Real Tibia
Doesen't really seems the edge of dying

Back