• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The BIG Livestream EVENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havocbringer

Reaction score
Tonight at 9.30pm GMT+1 [2 hours from now] there shall be a huge livestream event!
The event shall be hosted by me, and there will be lots of giveaways! Invite your friends, from any game, and maybe they shall join Masiyah and come along with us on our adventures!
There shall also be an event along with this in game, it shall be the biggest event on masiyah yet!
There shall only be one winner, and the event requires that you are at least level 330!
The reward for the one winner at the end of the multitude of events will recieve a special reward and 300 donation points! Also throughout the stream I will be giving away some donors!
So grab a seat, and prepare, grab your popcorn etc..
Http://twitch.tv/havocbringer
Cya there!
/Havoc

PS: This is a promotional event for Masiyah.se, I am trying to clean up the server and get it into tip top condition, I try to help when I can and I want to turn all of it's ethics around!
Thanks.

Yea since a Guy called "SlurpDerp" hacked Masiyah, many started hating it, so more people would be good :D

Yea since a Guy called "SlurpDerp" hacked Masiyah, many started hating it, so more people would be good :D

Implying people didn't dislike it before.

GLHF!

Event is over, I'm trying to get better at live streaming, this was my first, xD

Please close this thread!

PS: Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back