• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team The Black Horizon RPG

Ryujin

Rathnir Team Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am starting a new RPG project, so I decided to stop by and see who could provide me with a helping hand, or a few for that matter. I can help a bit with everything that I need, but I haven't done scripting in a while, so I might need to catch up. I already have a forum set up, and once I get a definite team, I will add a category for the RPG. All staff of the RPG will get a position on the forum as well as a position in game.

What I have/need:
Mappers: 0/3
Hoster: 1/1
Website Designer: 1/2
Scripter: 0/2

For potential mappers:
The players will start off in a semi-ruined city where most of the civilians and shop owners have been driven underground by a demon who wreaks havoc on the city on a regular basis. Sadly, the poor demon can't fit into a sewer so he can't reach the people. Mainly I am going to want ALOT of detail on the main city.

Outside of the city, I am hoping for a forest-like environement, but not too crowded. Also, what is a forest without a nice challenging mountain or two? Mappers should be ready to map using pretty much all terrains. Also outside of the city, there will be outposts where groups of traders have set up small villages to get away from the havoc in the main city.

The rest of the mapping details will be discussed once I find a dedicated mapper willing to take on the project.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
Scripters:
You should be able to create unique scripts or modify existing ones. There are a few scripts that come to mind when I think of what I may be adding, but at the moment, there isn't much to discuss. Once the map is started, I will have quite a bit of assignments for you.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

In conclusion, if you feel you have a skill to contribute that I have not listed, feel free to suggest it and I will consider it. I am not accepting staff at this time, but once we get a beta going, I might be opening positions for tutors.

Last edited:
Seems no one is interested.

Ah well, I still have a dedicated server and the website is in progress. Just a forum right now.

Bumping, guess I'll have to learn some decent scripting since no one's interested >.<

Back