• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The carpet of secret library don't is a carpet in RME

Allan Silva

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a big problem with the carpets of secret library. I'm maked the hunt secret library using RME. The problem is when I walk on the carpet, the character walk in slow down and some times stop and walk, stop and walk.... Look to the mini map I see that the map don't accepted the carpet with ground, we can see it in the figure below.

The yellow in the mini map represent where have this carpet and in black is the carpet on the map.
Looking for the mini map in RME, i can't see this bug. We can see it in the figure below.

I try to add the carpet in the RME with this codes:

[B]tilesets.xml[/B] <brush name="ground library carpet"/> [B]doodads.xml[/B] <brush name="blue library carpet" type="carpet" server_lookid="32878"> <carpet align="n" id="32876"/> <carpet align="e" id="32870"/> <carpet align="s" id="32872"/> <carpet align="w" id="32867"/> <carpet align="cnw" id="32860"/> <carpet align="cne" id="32861"/> <carpet align="cse" id="32858"/> <carpet align="csw" id="32859"/> <carpet align="center" id="32878"/> </brush>

What is the solution for this problem?

Back