• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@the char emlan and its for sale not a scam. 275 ek!!

Mitch B

Reaction score
I now have full access to the char i took it from the person who was scamming. The person was in my team and im now selling the char along with what was on Zarz's thread which will be re-posted.

Im selling the char Emlan 275 ek for a good price, i will use a middle man if u wish. Everyone here knows im trustworthy etc etc.

Post offers or get in contact.

check my thread for more information, we're accepting paypal or antica cash.

Well if u say have it you can give it to me for free sens i paid 25 euro for it.. and didnt get it. :) if you got that ek from ur friend u probbly scammed him or you are in this team of scammers.. ~~ all people around emlan or team are scammers? anyway dosnt matter for does who buys it it will be hunted by me . I ALREDY posted gm hani about that char too she is looking into that matter.

Last edited:
Sucks that you got scammed but zarz & mitch are not a part of that.

If you paid for a char first without any information or any confirmation from people that the person was trustworthy then i'm sorry but you got nobody to blame but yourself. In this age of tibia you can't solely rely on somebodys "word" in order to form any amount of trust.

Sucks that you got scammed but zarz & mitch are not a part of that.

If you paid for a char first without any information or any confirmation from people that the person was trustworthy then i'm sorry but you got nobody to blame but yourself. In this age of tibia you can't solely rely on somebodys "word" in order to form any amount of trust.

trust or no trust The char came from the scammer mainly he might just stick his neck out to trying to sell it as a trustworthy person bcz the other one faked it up scamming. i dont trust zarz or mitch thay are probbly in same team so are probbly you! im just sending a warning to people..

Well then maybe if you showed the same amount of distrust in people, you wouldn't of been scammed?

The explanation of what is now happenning with the char has been written in this thread and zarz & mitch are known trustworthy traders on shadowcores, believe what you want ~

nobody buy this char from him, i payed 20 euros on paypal for it and he never gave me it

instead he blocked me off skype and told me to fuck off

anybody who wants to buy of Zarz dont even think of buying it. he is a top notch scammer.

LOL your so trustworthy mitch you and zarz bann me off vent after tony scams me... Bunch of scums lol

Nikk watch who ur accusing for ur mistakes. You and Tony have a past. He has admin in zarz's vent, he screwed u over and then banned u. Its ur own problem so deal with it urself with Tony, as zarz said ur unbanned from vent. Take ur shitty post off my thread.

Back