• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Chuck Norris Game!

Nyan Cat

ForgottenL.se
Reaction score
We all know Chuck Norris pwns, right? (YES, WE DO!) So here's an example of how to play:
Poster 1: I have pizza.
Poster 2: Chuck Norris takes some and shoves it down your nose and throat, suffocating you. CHUCK NORRIS PWNED YOU.
Well I'm in Nebraska!
Poster 3: Chuck Norris picked nebraska up, turned it around, and put is back down, sqaushing you. CHUCK NORRIS PWNS YOU.
I have glasses.
Poster 4: Chuck Norris stole them from you, broke them and stabbed you to death with the broken glass. CHUCK NORRIS PWNS YOU.
I like cheeeeseeeee!!!!

And so on.

I'll start.

I have a big soda bottle.

Chuck Norris took your big soda bottle, melted it and took the melted plastic and covered your face with it while you were sleeping suffocating you when it dried. CHUCK NORRIS PWNS YOU.

I have a laptop

If you have a laptop and Chuck Norris has a laptop then you have nothing and Chuck Norris has 2 laptops.

I have ur mother

If you have a laptop and Chuck Norris has a laptop then you have nothing and Chuck Norris has 2 laptops.

I have ur mother

that makes no sense considering u said i have a laptop and chuck norris has a laptop, and then said i have nothing when u clearly just said i had a laptop.

Chuck norris is a faggot that for some reason little kids like you here look up to as little wannabe fuckheads.

Just voicing my opinion -.- hes a dumbass :) and anyone that says oh chuck norris u pwn menx is a wannabe fuckhead to me

Chuck norris is a faggot that for some reason little kids like you here look up to as little wannabe fuckheads.

Just voicing my opinion -.- hes a dumbass :) and anyone that says oh chuck norris u pwn menx is a wannabe fuckhead to me

Right after he said this opened a portal and a roundhouse kick came shooting trough it, hitting him in the head and knocking him out :D

But yeah sharp is right ^_^

I couldn't agree more..

Back