• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The combo-bot ban

Aezol

Reaction score
Now after i banned all of the combo-botters in your team, you're all whining that i didnt ban anyone from Blood Legacy. Well the thing is that i havent seen them bot, this was the first OB i watched with Blood Legacy. If i saw any of them violating the rules i would ban them as well. So just stop whining and next time just dont use a bot and you wont get banned, simple as that. And all the people who got banned saying they donated to the server ... well did you think if u payed u could just freely violate our rules without getting banned? sorry but thats not how it works.

You didnt see us combo bot ONCE. IF you did (which you claim you do) it would be 3 minutes after I got a headshot from Blood Legacy as shown on my tibicams.

@ Pierce
I am not one of the guys saying I donate I deserve not to be banned, but theres no sence in paying for unban if my friends dont do the same thing.

Besides, the bans were unjustified so why should we even pay them for treating us like that?

Im not the whining type, but this was just unfair. Banning everyone from our team and none of Blood Legacy saying you saw us bot and u didnt see them bot.

I got every single second on tibicam so dont talk shit Aez

Everyone Stop posting about the actions of GM Aezol, I am SURE that he did the right thing and you all know that you use a bot, becouse 90% of this server uses a bot.

Well, please stop posting about it right now..

I BOT!@!!!@!@!@!@!:D

And Tyrone i understand what it's like to be banned for dumbshit reasons but going to the forums quite frankly isn't going to do anything bro so just let it go and take it out on blood when your unbanned.

dont blame Azeol he is prolly 10 years old, first time beeing gm

Well nothing new, and you mc too hehe. all your chars online same time rox and fails.

Thats kinda unfair to me, since I got deleted for botting. And the GM's are just letting him bot and stuff. Not that I care about that I just think Its unfair. So you GM should really fucking fix this. Not just ban "random people" also your friends that uses bot or something.

Lol, This gm also banned someone of Blood Legacy.
So grow up abit.

Back