• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The community recommendation thread.

I recommend @Apollos If you want some mapping done and he has time to do it.
Currently he seems available too.

I'm satisfied.

I recommend @Static_ for LUA Scripting and Source Editing very professional, kind and polite very very patient when he comes to teaching ( he was with retarded me) last but not least he is very trustworthy and really talented =D

I have done some scripting job for @Kubakos

C++ and LUA edits.

He paid me for this via paypal. I can confirm he is solvent.

Did the job for @44 Hunter

He paid me first (paypal)
Job description: Lua npc system edits, tfs 1.2

thumbs up

I've worked with @Joe Rod several times, and I've always had good results.

I have currently worked with @pasiak12 . Helped me with an unusual (in .lua) system in which many did not accept the job because it was something that flees somewhat from the standard.

And for sure, I recommend @Sarah Wesker for scripts (.lua). It has helped me a lot, and of all the members was that showed more patient and did not show distrust of me for being Brazilian (What happens to lot here, but I prefer not to comment on).

Maybe we can start using this 🤪 I would like to recommend @Ezzz for being very helpful for a script that he made for me and helped me all the way from scratch to working :)

would also want to recommend @Dakos for being an awesome scripter and delivers fast! Check them out if you need anything :)

Back