• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Countdown [1000]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i get confused i thogut it was the other thread

ill stay out of this thread now!!! sorry

and i never said i be cool because i got 2k+ posts

same things with you.. you think you are cool because you got an ear ring? beling beling you aint cool
same hare i hate those that have a beling beling ear ring so keep your bullshit!

not so hard to just say dont post look at the rules

Last edited:
sorry i get confused i thogut it was the other thread

ill stay out of this thread now!!! sorry

and i never said i be cool because i got 2k+ posts

same things with you.. you think you are cool because you got an ear ring? beling beling you aint cool
same hare i hate those that have a beling beling ear ring so keep your bullshit!

not so hard to just say dont post look at the rules

Usually its not hard, youve got a point there.
But to teach little children is very very hard, cuz they keep on acting like they were the biggest nabs.
Moreover Ive never said I feel cool with ear rings, did i?
But you really seem to feel cool, and ur language annoys me the most. Be proud of not living in germany, dude.
And about the point, that a small warning is enough, actually youre right, but a lot of people told ya ur annoying. One Example : HolmaN (one of thousands btw)

Usually its not hard, youve got a point there.
But to teach little children is very very hard, cuz they keep on acting like they were the biggest nabs.
Moreover Ive never said I feel cool with ear rings, did i?
But you really seem to feel cool, and ur language annoys me the most. Be proud of not living in germany, dude.
And about the point, that a small warning is enough, actually youre right, but a lot of people told ya ur annoying. One Example : HolmaN (one of thousands btw)

i dont play cool because i use my language...

and i dont need to play cool to be cool..

im cool automatic ;)

:w00t:

---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back