• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming The Desolation of Solera

Dexftw

Total Boss
Reaction score
Hello Otland............
Welcome to my life thread on Solera, I'm starting my thread at level 46, cause hey, that when I wanted to start it.
About me : Greatest MS of all time ever.
World-PvP world Solera, welcome to join me on here if you would like.
I made my life thread so I can look back at my thread later and relive my memories through the pictures, all the friends I make, and the fun we have..... <3 but for now..........LET THE DESTRUCTION BEGIN!

VZA2QTy.png

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5z73Ghy.png

Level 48 at worker golems/war golems!
pd0g1NR.png

Some Images at the hunt place!
0BoPfZr.png

A little help from a friend!---
Ym2fCkF.png

I had 0 pots on our way back, and 300 mana, not cool Jak!

A LEVEL OF ME SD'ING DRAGON LORDS! LEVEL 50 WOOO!!!
QD8UMN4.png
Dragon slayer Loot!+woi+Drag shield!
d9dvbQ9.png

Last edited:
Dead today in Darashia Dragon lord solo :(
Oa2zKIg.png

Had a nice quick level at Hydra with friend :)

gJXdQhp.png

Hey guys, lost my e-mail password for my account, but I'm back to do some more on this guy, I just name changed him so you'll see that, but, same stats and different gear now, so here we go, hope you enjoy :D
XeOTNb.png

Wow.. I didn't know if this thread was dead or not, so I just went on without uploading pictures, I've already gotten level 64 with a double exp voucher, heres a current pic...
cEfStk.png

Last edited:
i APLOGOIZE guys, Im learning to hunt in oramond so, my mind is slipping all these screenshots.. heres another update..
Laifs0.png

i APLOGOIZE guys, Im learning to hunt in oramond so, my mind is slipping all these screenshots.. heres another update..
Laifs0.png
Go 100level!
Pro tip : Use energy rings instead of mana shield, you can disequip it at any time, and they are very cheap.

How you got that eq on 60lvl?
Even if he didn't use tibia coins to get money... It's not THAT hard to get eq like that anymore :). And @dexftw2 if you play often I'm kind of looking for a new world to join I might join you haha

Back